Weekly Twitter Round-up: Week 17 2012
We monitored all important Twitter streams and Tweets again for you this week. A small round-up of all important tweets about online reputation, social media and hospitality.
- Last week we updated you about the most important tweets from @EyeForTravel‘s Travel Distribution Summit. This week however, we found a video of @chrisbrya presentation: How Choice Hotels leverages #mobile to create customer feedback engagement #tdseurope
- @VIZERGY noted a @comScore study. It reports that 1 in 5 smartphone owners book air travel or #hotel reservations via #mobile. It’s certainly not the first time we mention it, but if your hotel doesn’t have a mobile site yet you’re missing out!
- With the Arabian Travel Market coming up you might find the report from @HVS_Consulting about The Impact of the Arab Spring on Hotels in the Middle East very interesting.
- Online-review sites stay an important source of customer inspiration and advice. If you’re not using a tool like Olery Reputation already you might want to reconsider, because @TechCrunch shared with us that travel sites grew 10% in March, with TripAdvisor and Travora in the lead. #hotelmarketing #onlinereputation
- Great article from the guys from @tnooz again! Their article points out 5 simple tips for hoteliers that want to infuse their social presence with an engagement shot by turning their social presence into a social concierge.
Enjoy your readings this weekend. And remember to send us a note if you want to meet us at the ATM in Dubai next week!